Leaving from Sigloy, the Passeurs de Loire offer you an authentic encounter with the river. Embark on a traditional boat for a trip on the Loire and discover its flora and fauna. Look out for the osprey and the terns, emblematic birds of the Loire… observe the beavers in their habitat ... Unearth typical trees of the banks of the Loire... Possibilities of picnic on boats at dawn or dusk and tasting of regional products. The Loire marine: demonstration on different types of traditional navigation (voile, “bourde”). The Passeurs de Loire own 3 different boats, rent them for familial or professional events! Please note that 2 of the 12 passengers and one of the 54 passengers must be someone from the staff.
- Qualité Tourisme
- Durée visite individuelle : 01:30 Hours (average)
- Durée visite : 01:30 Hours (average)
Comfort / services
- Picnic area
- On-site ablutions
- Specific theme activities
- Accepted animals : yes
- Bus parking
- Outing boats
- Accompanying / Escorting
- Full adult price : 22,00 € - 18 € for the 1:30 discovery trip, departure at 3 pm and 5pm, 28 € for the picnic trip from 11 am to 2 pm, 34 € for the twilight trip from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Child rate : 12,00 € - from 3 to 12 years old 10 € for the 1:30 discovery walk, 12 € for the picnic trip from 11 am to 2 pm, 15 € for the twilight trip from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Full adult price : 32,00 € - Promenade pique-nique de 11h à 14h
- Child rate : 16,00 € - Promenade pique-nique de 11h à 14h Moins de 12 ans
- Full adult price : 43,00 € - Promenade crépuscule de 19h à 22h
- Child rate : 20,00 € - Promenade crépuscule de 19h à 22h Moins de 12 ans
Moyens de paiements
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Money transfer
Boat trips from 2019/04/02 to 2019/11/03 every day by reservation for "traditional and group" packages, and from 2018/12/01 to 2019/04/28 and from 2019/10/05 to 2020/04/26 for "winter" packages.