The Sully Valley welcomes you, wherever you may be, thanks to its three tourist offices !
When you enter the Tourist Office, you’ll find people of course, but also a mine of practical services and information to facilitate your stay :
- A warm welcome and advice to suit your specific needs
- Access adapted to suit all visitors, including disabled travellers
- Comprehensive documentation on the Sully Valley and the surrounding area
- A booking service for accommodation, restaurants and outings
- Unlimited, free WiFi
- The possibility to concoct all inclusive, tailor-designed packages for groups
- A cycle repair kit
Souvenirs… a must when visiting new places! The Tourist Office offers a range of gifts for all tastes. From traditional keepsakes to a collection of regional fare for gourmet visitors – all you need to please others or to indulge yourself. Here are a few examples of the products on sale in our Tourist Offices :
- The Monnaie de Paris medal of the Carolingian Oratory
- Objects made with Briare enamels
- Thimbles representing the Sully Valley monuments
For lovers of good food
- Flavoured with Loiret saffron: syrup, preserves, pastries, etc.
- Fish terrines fresh from the River Loire
- Colza by-products: oils, terrines
- Mazet pralines
- ‘Moinillons’ (sweets made by the Fleury Abbey monks)
- Loiret apple and pear juices
- And many more sweet and savoury delights !
For the kids
- Games and books on knights and knighthood
- Figurines of princesses and other medieval characters
- Knight and princess pencils and crayons
A vast choice of books on the history of our villages, our monuments, the Loire Valley and the Loire by bike, postcards, table mats, etc.
Les Contact informations
Place de Gaulle
0033 (0)2 38 36 23 70
44 rue Orléanaise
0033 (0)2 38 35 79 00
6 route de Saint Martin
0033 (0)2 38 58 27 97