All roads lead to the Sully Valley !
Come by car
The closest motorways :
- l’A10 Orléans -> Paris
- l’A77 Paris -> Montargis –> Gien –> Nevers
- L’A71 Orléans –> Vierzon –> Bourges
The closest trunk roads :
- La N60 towards Châteauneuf-sur-Loire
- La N7 Montargis –> Gien
- La N20 Orléans –> Vierzon
Come by train
Unfortunately, there is no railway station in the Sully Valley; however, there are three other stations nearby.
- In Gien (25km from Sully-sur-Loire): Nevers – Gien – Paris line
- In Les Aubrais – to the north of Orléans (45km from Sully-sur-Loire): Orléans – Paris line
- In the centre of Orléans (47km from Sully-sur-Loire): Orléans – Paris and Orléans – Blois – Tours lines
Come by bus
Coach travel companies such as OuiBus and FlixBus will take you to Orléans.
To come here from other SNCF railway and coach stations, use the regional ‘Rémi’ bus service :
- Line 3 : Orléans – Germigny des Prés – Saint Benoît sur Loire – Sully sur Loire
- Line 7A : Sully sur Loire – Guilly – Neuvy en Sullias – Orléans
- Line 7B : Gien – Lion en Sullias – Saint Aignan le Jaillard – Sully sur Loire – Neuvy en Sullias
Further information at : www.remi-centrevaldeloire.fr/loiret
Tel: 0033 (0) 809 10 00 75
Come by bike
Via the Loire by Bike cycle network of course!
In the Sully Valley, a vast choice of accommodation outlets and sites are certified with the Loire by Bike and Accueil Vélo cycle-friendly labels. You can prepare your itinerary on www.marandoavelo.fr and find a range of offers to suit your needs at www.loireavelo.fr .